- Annual testing, inspection and certification of all fire services equipment including extinguishers, hose reels, hydrants, fire blankets, fire indicating panels and sprinkler systems. We don’t just tag these items, we carry out the correct testing and inspection to ensure full operation and compliance with Australian Standards
- Programmed testing and inspection including comprehensive programming and logging in our electric job management system so it’s “worry free” for the client
- Asset registers and annual fire safety statements in accordance with Australian Standards
- Testing and inspection of emergency and exit lighting
- Testing and inspection of all types of smoke alarms using specialised equipment such as test spray and decibel meters to ensure effective operation
- Safety switch (RCD) and circuit breaker testing, inspection and exercising
- Electrical appliance testing and tagging with the latest tools and equipment including electronic logging and asset register
- All services carried out to Australian Standards by licensed and accredited technicians as per fire protection association requirements
- Cost effective fire services and electrical repairs in conjunction with new installations to ensure your property complies with the Australian Standards and is ready for emergency situations
Hix Group and all Fire Services Technicians are FPAS Accredited to ensure we are fully up to date with all Fire Industry Standards and requirements
Hix Group has been operating for more than 25 years, with a wide range of services across all areas of Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Services, Specialised Civil works, Solar and Security Systems.
For more information, call us on 4721 7500 or download a flyer here.