Firetection - Service
Firetection is a dynamic team of Accredited Fire Safety Technicians who complete the required Routine Servicing of All Fire Protection Systems & Equipment to Australian Standard 1851 - 2012.
Our Field Service Management System provides you with peace of mind, ensuring jobs are completed when required, on time – every time. We also take the pain out of the process via timely reminder notifications.
An Electronic Work Report completes the job presenting a clear and easy to understand detailed summary of the works completed, outlining any repairs required to ensure that your Fire Safety Systems and Equipment are compliant and operational.
Works provided by our team are:
Installation and Servicing of
- Access Panels, Doors and Hoppers to Fire-Resisting Shafts
- Automatic Fail-Safe Devices
- Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Automatic Fire Suppression Systems
- Exit & Emergency Lighting
- Emergency Warning and Intercommunication Systems (EWIS)
- Fire & Smoke Dampers
- Fire & Smoke Doors
- Fire Hose Reel Systems
- Fire Hydrant Systems
- Fire seals protecting openings in fire-resisting components of the building
- Fire Shutters
- Fire Windows
- Lightweight Construction
- Portable Fire Extinguishers & Blankets
- Smoke Alarms and Heat alarms
- Wall-Wetting Sprinkler and Drencher Systems
- Warning and Operational Signs.
Other Services offered by Firetection
Associations & Accreditations
Fire Safety Practitioner
Fire Technician in the field
Testing & Inspection
Programmed maintenance scheduling
Fire hydrant booster maintenance
Fire pump control maintenance